Disclaimer of Warranties
- Ready QR is provided on an as is and an as available basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, Ready QR makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding the use or the results of this website in terms of it correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise. Ready QR disclaims all warranties with regard to the information provided, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
Modification and Interruption to Service
- Ready QR reserves the right to modify or discontinue its service with or without notice to its users and members. Ready QR will not liable to members, user or any third parties should Ready QR exercise its rights to modify or discontinue its services. By use of our site members and users acknowledge and accept that Ready QR does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to our website and operation of our website may be interfered with factors or circumstances beyond our control.
- Ready QR is not responsible for any material submitted to the public areas by you the user or member (which includes bulletin boards, hosted pages, chat rooms, or any other public area found on the website. Any material (whether submitted by you or any other user) not endorsed, may be reviewed or approved by Ready QR. Ready QR does not warranty the accuracy, integrity of content posted on our site. By using Ready QR you hereby indemnify Ready QR against any loss, liability, damage or expense of whatever nature which Ready QR or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to, whether directly or indirectly, your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of other users or any third parties;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Post or upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website Owner's and/or a third party's computer system and/or network;
- Violate any copyright, trademark, other applicable California or international laws or intellectual property rights of the Website Owner or any other third party
Ready QR reserves the right to remove any material submitted or posted by you in the public areas, without notice to you, if it becomes aware and determines, in its sole and absolute discretion that you are or there is the likelihood that you may, including but not limited exposure to-
Use of Ready QR is subject to existing laws, jurisdictions and legal processes. Unauthorized use of Prep Select may give a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense
If you feel that your content and private information has been used inappropriately in a violation to your intellectual property right, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ready QR is a service for businesses to create a mobile solution using Quick Response code to reach their target customers. We would like you to enjoy your experience, expand your knowledge, and become part of a place where mobile marketing and information come together.
To use the Ready QR service members must provide (1) all equipment necessary for their own Internet Connection, including computer and modem and (2) provide for Member’s access to the Internet, and (3) pay any fees relate with such connection.
As a user or member of our service you agree to messages and communications from Ready QR and/or our affiliates and these messages are a part of our service. These messages may include advertisements, users and members may not opt out of these messages.
Registering as a member with Ready QR you agree to provide accurate, current and complete information and maintain update to this information to be true and current. Ready QR has the right to suspend or terminate users and members account information on the grounds of false and inaccurate information.
- Members and users of this website agrees to indemnify and hold Ready QR, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Member’s and users use of the service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by Member, or other users of the service using Members computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
- under its Commercial Arbitration Rules. If such costs are determined to be excessive the Individual/Company will be responsible for paying all arbitration fees and arbitrator compensation in excess of what is deemed reasonable. The arbitrator's award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction.
This agreement is governed by and must be constructed under the laws of the state of California, without regard to choice of law principles and you agree to submit yourself to the personal jurisdiction of the courts in the state of California. Arbitrations will be held in Orange County, CA
Third Party Sites
- Ready QR runs advertisements and promotions on our website. Creating of your account, QR Code and/or webpage on Ready QR is subject to Ready QR running advertisements on those pages which you must agree.
Governing Jurisdiction of the California Court
- Members and users assume all knowledge of applicable law and responsible for compliance with any such laws. Our services may not be used in any ways that violates applicable state, federal or international laws or government requirements. Members and users agrees not to behave in a conduct that could represent a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or violate any laws by local, state, national, international law or regulation.
- Ready QR contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. The material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Ready QR is not liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, exemplary, consequential or special damages, of any character, for loss or injury resulting from use of our services or any other matters relating to our website, whether or not caused in whole or in part by our negligence or by contingencies beyond our control.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; THEREFORE THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Please report any violations to our terms of service.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns. Feel free to Contact Us at email@example.com